Last updated: Jul 12, 2022
- Conditions of Use
- The services Montana Party Rentals (“we” or “us”) will provide to you are subject to the conditions stated herein. By accessing the Website, you accept the following conditions.
- Except where noted, all content published on this Website, including but not limited to: digital downloads and images/graphics/logos, is the property of Montana Party Rentals and/or its contributors. This content is protected by law and it is a violation of federal copyright law to use or reproduce this content without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- By submitting the contact form or otherwise contacting us, you consent to receive communications from us. If you subscribe to our newsletter and/or email list, you will receive emails from us. We will continue to communicate with you by posting news and notices on the Website and by sending you emails. Finally, by submitting the contact form or otherwise contacting Montana Party Rentals, you acknowledge that electronic communication by us meets the legal requirement that certain notices, disclosures, agreements, and/or other communications be made in writing.
- Applicable Law and Choice of Venue
- Comments, Reviews, and Emails
- By posting comments on the Website, you grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use such content in any way we deem appropriate.
- License and Site Access
- Montana Party Rentals hereby grants you a limited license to access and utilize the Website. This license does not grant you the right to download or modify its content, except as otherwise expressly permitted by us.
- User Account
- Owners of accounts on this Website are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your usernames and passwords. You are responsible for any and all activity that occurs within your account.
Montana Party Rentals reserves the right to terminate accounts, edit or remove content, and cancel requests and/or orders in our sole discretion.
- What personally identifiable information Montana Party Rentals collects from you through the Sites, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
What Information Is Collected?
- Internet Traffic Data. Internet traffic data includes but is not limited to internet service provider information, collection of IP addresses, entry and exit pages, various operating systems, and other such information. We collect no personally identifying information through this process, and it is used to help analyze user traffic with respect to various services available through Montana Party Rentals to allow for a more customized and enjoyable user experience.
- Cookies. We use “cookies” on these Sites. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you do not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time and improving efficiency while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our Sites.
- Personal Information. Montana Party Rentals must collect some information from you (“Identifier Information”) to allow you to use and access services, products, and materials. Identifier Information is only collected by you personally providing such information to Montana Party Rentals via e-mail, by phone, or otherwise through the Sites pursuant to making a purchase or requesting service.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on the Sites. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell, rent, or otherwise share this information with any other individual or business entity, except as reasonably necessary to provide products, materials, or services to you.
We will use your information to respond to you, and will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us or request that we discontinue sending of email and other communications at any time at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
General Data Protection Regulation Compliance
In order to comply with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation, European visitors must now “opt in” to access the Sites by acknowledging the type of data collected and the manner in which the Sites collect data. If you do not wish to have this data collected, do not click “Continue.”
Should you wish to have any data collected by the Sites modified, returned to you, and/or deleted, please email your request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may still inquire as to the services provided by calling us at (406) 586-7727 or emailing us directly at email@example.com.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Sites, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us by secure servers. We have included common indications of such secured features when appropriate such as a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order to use these Sites, a user may complete the contact form. In so doing, a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (such as your name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number and expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Surveys & Contests
From time to time our site may request information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore whether or not to disclose information sought by such surveys or contests. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.