Tableware Quality Control, Cleaning & Packaging Associates are crucial to the busy season at Montana Party Rentals, as many rentals must pass through the dish room to be sanitized before returning to inventory. The ability to work quickly, efficiently, and accurately in the dish room is critical to the weekly operations of Montana Party Rentals. Careful attention to quality of rentals, and their packaging is also of utmost importance. Ensuring customers get the best and highest quality is priority number one.
This position works entirely at the store itself and training is provided upon hire.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Wash, sanitize, and package rentals
- Maintain inventory quality by removing broken, chipped, and flawed dishware and tabletop rentals
- Accurately fill out paperwork as dishes are being processed/sanitized
- Package rentals
- Return sanitized rentals to assigned storage area
- Maintain box and label quality
- Perform other duties as required or needed
- A High School diploma or equivalent GED is preferred but not required
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Ability to perform, coordinate, collaborate, and communicate in a highly productive manner while delivering excellence as a highly valued team member within a high-performing team environment
- Work and stand for extended periods of time
- High attention to detail
- Must be dependable, reliable, and punctual
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take initiative and seek out new tasks when necessary
- Ability to learn, take direction, and complete tasks as assigned
- Frequent use of basic math skills
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, and Seasonal
Pay: $18 – $22 per hour