Loading & Delivery crews play a crucial role at Montana Party Rentals. They are often the first direct contact with clients and must represent Montana Party Rentals in a friendly, helpful, and professional manner. When not out in the field, primary tasks include maintaining clean rentals, prepping out-going orders, and loading inventory for upcoming events.
A typical day starts at the MPR warehouse. Team members commute to job sites in company vehicles to various beautiful locations, which means the day-to-day is never the same. We strive to create and support an environment that promotes a fun and productive workplace. We are incredibly proud of the recognition the crews continually receive from satisfied customers. Working with clients on special events and celebrations comes with much responsibility but is truly rewarding in so many ways.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prep rental orders for delivery
- Load and unload delivery trucks at the MPR warehouse
- Delivery of tables, chairs, furniture, tableware, décor, linens.
- Assist customers in loading and unloading rentals
- Interact with and assist customers on job sites in a professional manner
- Maintain clean inventory
- Maintain clean trucks – inside /out
- Maintain quality control of inventory (recognizing damaged/dirty inventory)
- Maintain clean and organized warehouse
- Strong communication skills to ensure all departments run smoothly
- Observe and follow all safety procedures
- Performing other duties as required or needed
- A High School diploma or equivalent GED is preferred but not required
- Ability to lift 60 lbs.
- Work and stand for extended periods of time
- Must be dependable, reliable, and punctual
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment, including problem-solving and changing conditions
- Attention to quality and detail
- Ability to work well in time-sensitive situations
- Ability to perform, coordinate, collaborate, and communicate in a highly productive manner while delivering excellence as a highly valued team member within a high-performing team environment
- Self-starter that stays busy and/or seeks out new tasks when necessary
- Experience driving box trucks and/or trailers (not required, but is a plus)
- Forklift experience (not required, but a plus)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, and Seasonal
Pay: $20+ DOE