Chinese Lanterns & Paper Flowers
– branch with lots of limbs
– black crepe paper roll
– orange crepe paper roll
– tiny foam balls
– hot glue gun
– thin wire
Collect your stick!
Create your flowers!
– Cut about 15-20” of wire & bend in half
– Wrap double sided tape around the folded end about 0.5” down the wire
– Wrap black crepe paper around the tape & start loosely folding paper around, holding tight at the stem of the flower
– Keep wrapping until you are satisfied with your flower size, then take 1 end of the wire and wrap around the stem to secure the flower
– The other end of the wire is used to secure the flower to the branch
Wrap your Chinese Lanterns!
– Take a small foam ball & put in the center of a 5” strip of orange crepe paper
– Fold up the short sides first, then fold in the longer sides & twist together
Now put it all together by wrapping the flowers around the branches & hot glueing the Chinese lanterns on, filling in the empty spaces to complete your Halloween inspired branch!