Ornament Balloons & Tissue Balls!
– 36” balloons &/or tissue balls
– Metallic Cardstock
– Metallic pipe cleaners
– Hot glue gun & strong tape
We have so many colorful balloons to pick from, both solid and patterned! Our balloons range in size from the standard 11” balloon up to 36”. Also, if you choose to use tissue balls, we have every color & size you can imagine! Michaels is a great place to pick out cardstock paper for the balloon topper, as well as the pipe cleaners. Be careful not to get any super sparkly paper… we experienced a few balloon pops due to the rough paper!
– Fill the balloons with air (we used an air compressor)
– Cut out the ornament topper, around 4” by 12”
– Hot glue the ends of the strip together
– Hot glue the pipe cleaner to the top of the cylinder, forming a loop
– Tape the topper onto the balloon, covering up the balloon tail (we used clear packaging tape)
Now all you have to do is find the perfect spot for your new giant ornaments!